The 2 best commercial security solutions that is provided by Kaspersky Labs is the Kaspersky Antivirus and Internet Security for your Windows PC. They have been consistently ranking at the top of independent lab test results.
But just like millions of Kaspersky Lab product users you may get into a problem where you are not able to open Kaspersky. If so happened to you than you are at the very right place because here we will discuss about the reason sand the solutions as well for the Kaspersky not opening problem.
When you start a Kaspersky Lab application, you may see the Loading the application window that appears on the screen for a few moments, but after that nothing happens and the application does not start. In such cases, try to restart your computer.
Try the options below if restarting the computer did not help.
Install the latest version of the application.
- Visit the official website of Kaspersky Lab and Download the installer
- Kaspersky Anti-Virus
- Kaspersky Internet Security
- Kaspersky Total Security
- Kaspersky Security Cloud
- Kaspersky Small Office Security
- Remove the older application. Select the License information checkbox, present in the Saving objects window. (If you get any problem in removing Kaspersky you can follow the instructions mentioned below. )
- Restart your PC.
- Run the installer.
- Activate the application.
To remove a Kaspersky application:
- Open the Control Panel. Look for the Microsoft support website for instructions.
- Go to Programs and Features.
- Select your Kaspersky application and click Uninstall/Change.
- If the application is password-protected, enter the password and then click Continue.
- Click Next.
- Save the code in Kaspersky for further use:
- Click Next if you were signed in to My Kaspersky.
- If you were not signed in, sign in from the application interface that opens and click on Save. Next return to the uninstallation wizard and click Next.
- NOTE: This step does not appear if you are uninstalling of Kaspersky Security Cloud. Your code is already saved in My Kaspersky only in this case.
- Select the checkboxes for the data you want to save. Click Next.
- Click Remove.
- Click Yes to reboot the computer.
And thus the Kaspersky application has been removed.
What to do if the issue still persists
If you experience difficulties during installation or removal or the recommendations did not help, send a request to technical support:
- Use mcafee.com/activate for the activation for Kaspersky Anti-Virus, Kaspersky Total Security, Kaspersky Internet Security, and Kaspersky Security Cloud. Visit the Online Help page for further instructions.
- For Kaspersky Small Office Security through the Kaspersky Small Office Security Management Console. Visit the Online Help page for further instructions.