Kaspersky Lab is one of the best labs working today on providing the best antivirus software for the vast users of the Windows operating system. The three popular commercial products from Kaspersky Lab are Kaspersky Antivirus, Kaspersky Internet Security, and Kaspersky Total Security. Read this blog to know How to install Kaspersky Anti-Virus in Windows 10 in a free way.
It is way too easy to install Kaspersky Anti-Virus on your Windows 10 but people might get troubled while installing it. But you do not need to worry as we are helping to help you out. In this article, we will explain to you step by step how to install Kaspersky Anti-Virus in your Windows 10. But before jumping into that process you need to check on these three things:
- Check your computer to meet all the system requirements for Kaspersky Anti-Virus.
- Make sure no applications installed on your computer are incompatible with Kaspersky Anti-Virus. It is recommended to remove all incompatible software to ensure that Kaspersky Anti-Virus works correctly.
- Close all the running applications.
How to install Kaspersky Anti-Virus in Windows 10
So now we are going to learn how we can easily install Kaspersky in windows 10. Just go through the below mentioned steps:
- Visit the Kaspersky website and download the Kaspersky Anti-Virus installation package or, you can also download it from the link in the email address you received from the online store.
- Next, you need to run the installer.
- Click Skip or wait until the searching for a newer version of the application has been completed.
- Now, read the End User License Agreement and click Continue if you agree to the terms and conditions.
- Next, carefully read the Kaspersky Security Network Statement and select the checkbox if you agree to the terms.
Also if you don’t want to participate in the Kaspersky Security Network, clear the checkbox.
- Kaspersky Secure Connection will also be installed with Kaspersky Internet Security to ensure protected connection to the Internet.
- Now Click Install.
- Wait for the installation to complete and make sure that the recommended settings are enabled and then click Apply.
- Click on Done.
See how easy it is to install the Kaspersky Anti-Virus and it will now be installed. After starting the application, activate Kaspersky Anti-Virus. Kaspersky Antivirus protects your PC against viruses, your emails from viruses, and anti-phishing. User can install Kaspersky antivirus without cd.
For your knowledge, Kaspersky also provides its free version to its users for trials. And it is undoubtfully one of the best free antivirus software for Windows 10. Furthermore, Kaspersky Antivirus Free is free from advertisements, something which most users often complain about free products.